- The “Motivated Men” are committed to servicing the learning community at Susan Miller Dorsey High.
- We will be providing strategic support to promote academic achievement, knowledge of a healthy lifestyle, and an environment that encourages learning.
- We are committed to community collaboration and social responsibility in our efforts to prepare the students at DHS to be effective communicators, critical thinkers, and lifelong learners.
- Ourobjective is to foster positive relationships with the youngmen of DHS in an effort to close the achievement gap, increase test scores and lead them to a successful high school experience.
- We are a collaborative of alumni, parents, faculty, staff and community members.
- We are guided by the principle that a successful high school experience gives our students the option of embarking upon a career or pursuing post-secondary education upon graduation.